Warbears Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things YOU think are HILAROUS

3 posters

Go down

Have you ever heard/said/saw somthing that is SO funny you actully start crying its that funny?

Things YOU think are HILAROUS I_vote_lcap100%Things YOU think are HILAROUS I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Things YOU think are HILAROUS I_vote_lcap0%Things YOU think are HILAROUS I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Things YOU think are HILAROUS I_vote_lcap0%Things YOU think are HILAROUS I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Things YOU think are HILAROUS Empty Things YOU think are HILAROUS

Post  Chaniii Tue May 26, 2009 12:26 pm

Ever had that moment where you see/hear somthing funny and are still laughing about it 5 millon years later and cry when you hear it ,its that funny?Well post 'em here.Whether its a bad joke,a hilarous story,video or anything that YOU think is Hilarous.

Three of mine:

What did the apple say to the pear?
NOTHING 'cos it cant talk!

At school in maths I sit next to a boy called Ryan who always goes 'Yeh Man' which is HILAROUS.So he picked up the table in the middle of silence and shouted 'Yeh Man'.

In Games,we have a really strict teacher and somone dared Ryan to shout 'Yeh man' in a hall which REALLY echos.He shouted it and the teacher didn't hear!So he shouted it again (10X LOUDER) and straight away went 'Who was that?!'.
Chaniii
Chaniii

Back to top Go down

Things YOU think are HILAROUS Empty Re: Things YOU think are HILAROUS

Post  Pinkitypop Tue May 26, 2009 3:57 pm

Hmm, I'll try and think of the funniest thing I've ever seen/ done..
Pinkitypop
Pinkitypop

Back to top Go down

Post  Zual Lynzo Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:10 pm

In 04 when I was at Wild Wood with my friend Bruce a seagull flew in and grabbed his hotdog while he was eating lol!
Zual Lynzo
Zual Lynzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum