Videogames Thread

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  captincroc on Sun May 24, 2009 10:51 am

Poison wrote:
captincroc wrote:The DSi's features are amazing.

You got one, now?
No not yet. Nintendo has released it on the Wii Channel.
avatar
captincroc

Posts : 67
Points : 6950
Join date : 2009-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  Zual Lynzo on Sun May 24, 2009 12:00 pm

Chaniii wrote:* Chaniii gets rid of her mobile phone ready to get a a DSi.

*Zual walks with Chaniii to the store to get one as well.
avatar
Zual Lynzo

Posts : 69
Points : 6961
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 28
Location : Leavia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  Chaniii on Sun May 24, 2009 12:58 pm

I have 1700 normal ds games.
avatar
Chaniii

Posts : 478
Points : 7407
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  Fredrik on Sun May 24, 2009 1:01 pm

Chaniii wrote:I have 1700 normal ds games.

1700?!

Isn't that VERY much?
avatar
Fredrik
Admin

Posts : 134
Points : 7045
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 23
Location : Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  Chaniii on Sun May 24, 2009 1:04 pm

Fredrik wrote:
Chaniii wrote:I have 1700 normal ds games.

1700?!

Isn't that VERY much?
Only about £300 but I copy mine..I got the Hannah Montana one a whole YEAR before it was out!!!
avatar
Chaniii

Posts : 478
Points : 7407
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  Poison on Sun May 24, 2009 1:14 pm

Chaniii wrote:I have 1700 normal ds games.

Shocked
avatar
Poison

Posts : 431
Points : 7351
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 22
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  Pinkitypop on Sun May 24, 2009 1:18 pm

Holy jebus, that's a LOT.
avatar
Pinkitypop

Posts : 260
Points : 7156
Join date : 2009-05-21
Location : UnicornLand?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  Major on Mon May 25, 2009 6:06 am

Is anyone else besides me waiting for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 to come out?
avatar
Major
Admin

Posts : 273
Points : 7176
Join date : 2009-05-23
Age : 24
Location : Right behind you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  Poison on Mon May 25, 2009 7:32 am

Major wrote:Is anyone else besides me waiting for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 to come out?

I'm not, I don't like CoD.
avatar
Poison

Posts : 431
Points : 7351
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 22
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  Chaniii on Mon May 25, 2009 7:34 am

I'm getting 200 next week for only £5
avatar
Chaniii

Posts : 478
Points : 7407
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  Major on Mon May 25, 2009 7:37 am

Poison wrote:
Major wrote:Is anyone else besides me waiting for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 to come out?

I'm not, I don't like CoD.


CoD is awsome, I don't like the old ones though, just the Modern Warfare ones.
avatar
Major
Admin

Posts : 273
Points : 7176
Join date : 2009-05-23
Age : 24
Location : Right behind you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  captincroc on Mon May 25, 2009 8:28 am

Excessive much, Chaniii?
avatar
captincroc

Posts : 67
Points : 6950
Join date : 2009-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  Chaniii on Mon May 25, 2009 8:45 am

captincroc wrote:Excessive much, Chaniii?
I'm not that mad about my DS...
avatar
Chaniii

Posts : 478
Points : 7407
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  captincroc on Mon May 25, 2009 8:46 am

Chaniii wrote:
captincroc wrote:Excessive much, Chaniii?
I'm not that mad about my DS...
I want to know why you have over 1000 games.. Jebus.
avatar
captincroc

Posts : 67
Points : 6950
Join date : 2009-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  Chaniii on Mon May 25, 2009 8:54 am

captincroc wrote:
Chaniii wrote:
captincroc wrote:Excessive much, Chaniii?
I'm not that mad about my DS...
I want to know why you have over 1000 games.. Jebus.
To play them.. Rolling Eyes
avatar
Chaniii

Posts : 478
Points : 7407
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  captincroc on Mon May 25, 2009 8:56 am

You need 1000?

You'd make a fortune on eBay. Probably enough to buy a DSi and all of the DSiWare games.
avatar
captincroc

Posts : 67
Points : 6950
Join date : 2009-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  Chaniii on Mon May 25, 2009 9:01 am

captincroc wrote:You need 1000?

You'd make a fortune on eBay. Probably enough to buy a DSi and all of the DSiWare games.
No,I copy them from a disc into a memory chip and put that in my ds card thing which goes in like a normal card and play with that.
avatar
Chaniii

Posts : 478
Points : 7407
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  Poison on Mon May 25, 2009 9:05 am

Chaniii wrote:
captincroc wrote:You need 1000?

You'd make a fortune on eBay. Probably enough to buy a DSi and all of the DSiWare games.
No,I copy them from a disc into a memory chip and put that in my ds card thing which goes in like a normal card and play with that.

An R4 card?

Also, those kinda cards don't work in DSi's, I tried.
avatar
Poison

Posts : 431
Points : 7351
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 22
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  Chaniii on Mon May 25, 2009 9:07 am

Poison wrote:
Chaniii wrote:
captincroc wrote:You need 1000?

You'd make a fortune on eBay. Probably enough to buy a DSi and all of the DSiWare games.
No,I copy them from a disc into a memory chip and put that in my ds card thing which goes in like a normal card and play with that.

An R4 card?

Also, those kinda cards don't work in DSi's, I tried.
a M3 ds simply
avatar
Chaniii

Posts : 478
Points : 7407
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  captincroc on Mon May 25, 2009 9:08 am

Ugh... Illegal games.
avatar
captincroc

Posts : 67
Points : 6950
Join date : 2009-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  Chaniii on Mon May 25, 2009 9:12 am

captincroc wrote:Ugh... Illegal games.
Well how rich did you think I was?
avatar
Chaniii

Posts : 478
Points : 7407
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  Poison on Mon May 25, 2009 9:15 am

Chaniii wrote:
captincroc wrote:Ugh... Illegal games.
Well how rich did you think I was?

You're obviously poor, you can't afford hotness, like Pinky. Razz
avatar
Poison

Posts : 431
Points : 7351
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 22
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  Pinkitypop on Mon May 25, 2009 9:47 am

Seriously Poison don't be mean to Chan. She's purty :3.


P.S. Hotness can't be bought. Unless you get like surgery (Which I've not).
avatar
Pinkitypop

Posts : 260
Points : 7156
Join date : 2009-05-21
Location : UnicornLand?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  Chaniii on Mon May 25, 2009 9:49 am

Poison wrote:
Chaniii wrote:
captincroc wrote:Ugh... Illegal games.
Well how rich did you think I was?

You're obviously poor, you can't afford hotness, like Pinky. Razz
Sad
avatar
Chaniii

Posts : 478
Points : 7407
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  Major on Mon May 25, 2009 9:51 am

Poison, stop being so mean.
avatar
Major
Admin

Posts : 273
Points : 7176
Join date : 2009-05-23
Age : 24
Location : Right behind you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videogames Thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum